buchujeon, the Korean pancake and some loves to use them in making pan fried flat bread (油饼). And ME, I'm going to try them in making Teochew dumpling.
200gm Chinese chives, washed & rinsed
2 eggs, beaten
1 tspn light soy sauce
salt & pepper to taste
1/3 tspn vegetarian granules
(1) mix together soy sauce and beaten egg till well blended, then cut chives into 1.5cm length and set aside.
(2) preheat a frying pan with some cooking oil, fry beaten egg by stirring it gradually till turned brown.
(3) now, add Chinese chives, granules, salt & pepper into scrambled egg and cook for another one to two minutes over low heat.
(4) finally, transfer egg chives mixture to a plate and leave cool before used.
80gm tapioca flour （薯粉）
80gm wheat starch（淀粉）
240ml boiling water
a pinch of salt to taste
Note : Potato starch (生粉）
(1) combine both flour, starch and salt into a big bowl and mix well.
(2) now, slowly stir in the boiling water till a soft dough is formed, knead dough immediately till smooth.
(3) then quickly, sprinkle some tapioca flour onto a plastic sheet and place in some warm dough.
(4) flatten dough between two sheets till thin and nice.