60gm rice flour (粘米粉)
90gm wheat starch （淀粉）
a pinch of salt
150ml boiling water
60ml water, at room temperature
1 TB cooking oil
*extra cooking oil for coating
Chives Fillings : Kindly refer recipe here.
* 2 TB toasted sesame seeds
(1) combine rice flour, wheat starch & salt into a big bowl then stir in boiling water to form glue like dough, with a wooden spoon.
(2) then add in the remain water & cooking oil and continue stirring till soft dough is formed.
(3) the dough will be hot by this minute, so carefully knead dough till smooth.
(4) now, divide dough into about 30-40gm each and shape them into ball.
(5) next, flatten it with rolling pin into oval shape between two greased plastic sheet.
(6) place in chives filling and carefully sealed them up by folding in the shorter end together and press to stick.