Deli Cheezy Sausage Bread
Finally, I get back to work again!! Not feeling so well yesterday, Stomach cramp! Don't worry, I'm feeling much more better now and is back to my kitchen right away. I was trying to make some sausage bread like those selling at the bread shop or coffee shop counter.....You know, those tiny little breads looking so gorgeously placing along the counter! Emm..mmm....just how can I forget those smell!
Ingredients Bread Dough :
550gm high protein flour
1 tspn yeast
200ml warmed milk
2-1/2 tbsp sugar
1/4 tspn salt
50ml olive oil
Topping Ingredients :
12pcs medium size sausage
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
some curry powder
some paprika powder
- mix all ingredients together to form a soft dough.
- leave to proof for an hour or double in size.
- press out the air and knead dough for a few mins.
- divide into 12 portion.
- place in sausage and roll it up, then cut into half.
- place it onto a paper cup.
- leave to proof another 1/2 hour.
- brush on egg glazing.
- top with cheddar cheese, mayo, curry powder and paprika powder.
- bake for 20-25mins at 200'c.
Actually, you can decorate whatever you think you want it to be! As long as you happy with it!
Smell so deli...cious!!! I'm keeping half of them for my kids tomorrow breakfast and lunch box...he he! They love it as well.
Really satisfied with the result!!! Glad that can made such a nice bakery just at home and it is as good as those selling at the Deli shop one..! ha ha...