Fennel Cookies

I think it's about time to make another batch of cookies to fill up my cookies' jar. Really want to make something difference from the one selling at the supermarket. So, I was thinking of using some kind of spices like caraway in my cookies. But unable to find the caraway, so I'm using fennel instead. Never try never know....have to give it a go !


Ingredients :

150gm butter
100gm sugar
1 egg
pinch of salt
1 tspn fennel powder
300gm all purpose flour


Method :

- cream butter, sugar, salt and egg untill well mix.
- stir in flour and fennel powder and mix to combine.
- wrap dough with a plastic sheet and chill for 2 hours.
- then cut dough into the shape desire.
- bake for 15 mins at 190'c or untill slightly brown.
- leave cool before lifting.


Here's my fennel cookies! Ready to serve...

Hmmm....mm....crunchy, light sweet aroma, something new ! Not bad at all ! Next batch going to be caraway. I think caraway is stronger in aroma. Well, have to find out!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...