Stir Fried Green Beans with Sweet Preserved Radish & Bean curd
We need a healthy lifestyle but yet once in a while still need to enjoy food without fear ! Whatsoever, any of you like to take white clear porridge? Well, I do ! I like to take porridge with pickled radish, preserved radish, salted egg and omelette or spicy fried anchovies. The dish that I've prepared for today is something fantastic to go with white rice or porridge. I think it's prefect for those who are on diet...he he ! This is a very flavourful dish eventhough without meat. So, let check out the ingredients.
400gm green beans, cut in 1" long
100gm sweet preserved radish, cut in 1" long
a few bean curd, cut small
1 red chili, sliced
1 tbsp chopped garlic
3 slices ginger
3 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
- preheat pan or wok with 4 tbsp cooking oil.
- stir in ginger, garlic and green beans; cook under medium heat for 1-2 mins.
- add in preserved radish and stir fry for another 1-2 mins.
- stir in fried bean curd and chili; stir fry for 1 min and off the heat.
- finally, add in the seasoning and stir to mix.
- and serve.
This is the whole preserved radish and there also chopped preserved radish sold in the market. And there are sweet or salty radish too! So, it depends what you need for your cooking ingredients.
Ta....da....here is the flavourful vegetarian dish ! I juz love it...and hope you will too.