DoubleXL Chocolate Chips Cookies
This recipe is actually inspired by lots of my blogger buddies. And it has became one of my kids' favourite cookies which they can't get or buy from anywhere else...he he..! (so cheeky, huh!) Eventhough, if you found it; probably you are not willing to spend that much.....I mean just for cookies only! But you can make dozens of them at home without bothering the price. And it's fresh from oven...what can I say more!
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
1-1/2 tspn vanilla extract
2-1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 tspn baking soda
1/2 tspn salt
1-1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 bar Cadbury milky chocolate, breaks into small pieces
- beat butter, sugar, vanilla extract and eggs untill fluffy.
- fold in the combination of flour, baking soda and salt.
- stir well untill well mix.
- then chill for about 1 hour.
- divide the dough into small balls and insert each dough with a piece of milky chocolate.
- then roll the dough over the chocolate chips.
- place them onto baking and bake for 15mins at 195'c or untill slightly golden brown.
- and leave cool before removing from tray.
I can't wait to grab the cookies as soon as it came out of the oven.
The recipe given can fill up at least two cookies jar. Probably, can last for a day or two..!
These cookies are nicely fit into my recycle cookies jar! Looks yummy, isn't it!