3-4 whole chicken legs
Seasoning (blended) :
2/3 tbsp cumin powder, slightly roasted
2/3 tbsp fennel powder, slightly roasted
3 tbsp coriander seeds, pounded
1-1/3 tbsp curry powder
1-1/3 tbsp turmeric powder
1/2 tspn ground pepper
3 cm ginger, pounded
3/4 tbsp salt
* 1 cup corn flour/starch for coating
- preheat a pot of water with large onions, carrots, ginger & crashed peppercorn. (do not throw away the water, can be used for making soup)
- boil chicken legs over medium low heat untill cooked.
- remove chicken legs from hot water and leave to cool a little bit before marinade with the blended seasonings.
- then wrap the marinated chicken and leave in the refrigerator for overnight.
- preheat wok/pot with enough oil for frying.
- coat the marinated chicken with corn starch and fry the chicken leg untill golden brown.
- smashed the fried chicken immediately after remove from cooking oil.
- and serve with rice and sambal.
These fried spicy chicken legs look really really crispy and smell terrific too! Definitely, I'll be making this again. Unfortunately, I don't have the sambal with me today. Yet, my family enjoyed it very much!
And before ending this, I would like to thank Deanna @ Cooking And Baking With Deanna and Chaya @ Sweet and Savory for passing this wonderful award to me. I am honoured and really appreciate it. I'll try to follow the rules as requested. hehe....
First of all, I would like to share this award with 10 others foodie friends of mine.
(1) Lyndsey @ The Tiny Skillet
(2) H @ Heavenly Housewife
(3) Jeannie @ Baking Diary
(4) Mary Moh @ Keep Smiling Keep Learning
(5) Divina @ Sense & Serendipity
(6) Claudia @ What's Cookin' Italian Style Cuisine
(7) Reeni @ Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice
(8) Shirley @ Enriching Your Kid
(9) Cheah @ No-Frills Recipes
(10) Penny @ Jeroxie
Please feel free to drop by to collect your award. Thanks!
And now 10 things that I love the most:
(1) I love dancing.
(2) I love blogging.
(3) I love jokes.
(4) Love window shopping.
(5) Enjoy baking very much.
(6) I love eating my own cooking & baking.
(7) I would love to slim down another few more pounds.
(8) I love watching the sky. It reminds me of the journey of my life.
(9) I love making friends and I'm enjoying it right now!
(10) I love SEX..........Y! haha.... Oh yeah, that's what we all wanted to look.....like a hot sexy housewife huh!
Oh well, hope you all have a wonderful time! And for those names are not listed, please do not feel sad cause there's more coming after this. Cheer up and have fun!
Best Wishes to All,