50 sheets springroll skin (1 pkt)/phyllo sheets
1 egg white, slightly beaten
2 cups icing sugar for coating
cooking oil for frying
- roll up a springroll skin (or place in a chopstick to help in rolling process).
- brush on some egg white to one end for sealing.
- then cut them in desire shapes.
- finally, fry them over low heat untill light brown.
- leave to cool a little before going for sugar coating.
No jokes, I can finish this up within a minute! It is so flaky which you can see from the pictures. And the whole process is so simple and fast to make. Even your kids can do it! So, have fun!