Check out this interesting recipe! Can't wait to give it a try once I found it and wondering how was it like. At first, I think I'm not sure about this. You know, making tom yam flavour cookies, you must be kidding me! Surprisingly, the cookies turned out to be really light and fragrant. Herewith, I've the recipe as follow.
110gm brown sugar
pinch of salt
2 tbsp tom yam paste
10 lime leaves, shredded finely
1 tspn garlic powder
2 eggs, beaten
2 tbsp milk/coconut milk
380gm all purpose flour
2 tbsp coconut milk powder (omit this if using coconut milk)
1 tspn baking powder
1/2 tpsn baking soda
1-1/2 tbsp corn flour
- combine all ingredients (C) and mix well, set aside.
- cream ingredients (A) untill fluffy.
- add ingredients (B) into (A) and mix untill well combined.
- then stir in ingredients (C) to form a dough, leave dough aside for 1 hour if you want soft oat texture. (leave the oats to absorb moisture)
- roll 1/2 tbsp dough into a ball and place to baking.
- press dough with a fork untill get the shape you wanted.
- finally, bake at 180'c for 15-20 mins.
- leave to cool before storage.
I even having it with mango yogurt! hmmm...mmm... yummm.... Oh well, don't just drool over the picture. Make a quick move and get all the ingredients needed, honey! Enjoy and have a great weekend.