1 tspn vanilla essence
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tspn baking powder
2 pears (sliced about 1/2cm thickness)
1 cup blueberry jam
- beat butter & sugar untill fluffy.
- beat in egg and vanilla essence untill combined.
- fold in flour & baking powder to form a soft dough.
- press half of the dough to a 9x13" baking tray.
- wrap the other half dough with plastic sheet and refrigerate both for 30mins.
- preheat oven to 180'c.
- arrange sliced pear onto the dough base baking tray.
- then cover with blueberry jam, and top with remain dough.
- bake for 35mins or until light brown.
- leave cool before lifting.
Emm...mm... just look at those filling! So juicy yummilicious. Now, you know why I'm still craving for it LOL!=D