Yay... This is my 200th post! Oh wow, unbelievable! I've been wanting to make this recipe long time ago but was unable to find the butterscotch chips here. So, I have to make my own butterscotch sauce instead.
Ingredients for Butterscotch :
4 tbsp butter
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup whipping cream
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 tspn salt
Please follow the original recipe.
*And here's my first batch of homemade butterscotch. Hmm..mm.... Truely yummy!
I need easy to handle texture so I chilled it. I used only about a quarter of them.
Ingredients for Bread dough :
340gm Bread flour
20gm milk powder
1/2 tspn salt
240gm warm milk
1/2 tspn vanilla extract
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup butterscotch chips (omit the sauce if you found the butterscotch chips)
- combine all ingredients together into the mixer.
- mix untill form a soft dough and leave to proof for an hour.
- repeat the kneading process to release the air from dough.
- roll the dough flat and spread on the cold butterscotch.
- roll up the dough like a Swiss roll and place it to a baking tray.
- then leave to proof for another one hour.
- and bake at 190'c for 40mins.A very nice loaf of bread!
Wow, well done! Of coz, to ME! haha... Frankly, the sauce turned out not as strong as I expected. Quite light! Still trying to look for the butterscotch chips. Hopefully, can get some here!
HAPPY 200th POST, to me!!!