Hwajeon ~ Korean Sweet Flower Pancake
So, here's what I did.
1 cup glutinous rice flour
1/2 tspn salt
2/3 cup boiling water
* some fresh edible flowers / dried flowers
(1) combine glutinous rice flour & salt then mix well.
(2) then slowly stir in boiling water till everything well combined and knead till smooth.
(3) divide dough into 8-10 portions ball shapes.
(4) flatten each and then pan fried with just enough cooking oil.
(5) fried one side till slightly brown and then flip to the other side, now place on flower petal or fresh flowers to upper cake.
(6) once the other side has turned brown, again flip the flower side to cook for just a short while and then quickly flip back. So that the flower won't get burnt.