Black Berry Jam Oat Bars
So, here's what I did.
2 cup quick oat
1-1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 tspn baking powder
2/3 cup brown sugar
*1/2 cup almond flakes
*1 bottle black berry jam
(1) combine ingredients (A) into a big mixing bowl & stir well.
(2) add ingredient (B) into (A) and rub by fingers till everything well combined.
(3) reserve 1-1/2 cup of mixture and set aside, then press the remaining mixture to a 9-13" tray.
(4) bake at preheated oven 185-190'C for 15 mins and cooled.
(5) once it's ready, spread on the black berry jam and then cover it by the reserved mixture and almond flakes.
(6) again, send in to bake for 15-20 mins at 185-190'C or till brown.
(7) finally, set aside to cool before slicing it.