Lime Curd Cream Cheese Bars
Here's the recipe.
1/2 cup lime juice & zest (about 2 lime)
2 drops of green food colouring
Method : Please refer here.
Ingredients for Biscuit Base :
175gm butter, softened
1 egg yolk
2 cups flour
(1) cream butter, sugar & egg yolk till fluffy.
(2) next, fold in flour and mix to form a soft dough.
(3) spread dough & flatten it to a 9x13" tray lined with parchment paper.
(4) prick dough all over with fork and then bake at 180'C for about 25mins.
(5) once it's done, cool completely.
Ingredients for Cream cheese topping :
500gm cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup plain yogurt
1 tspn vanilla extract
(1) combine all ingredients into a big mixing bowl and cream till smooth & well mixed.
(2) pour mixture to the cooled biscuit base and then drizzle on lime curd.
(3) finally, bake at preheated oven 150'C for about 40-45 mins or till set.
(4) once it's done, cool completely before keep refrigerated overnight before serving.