Ingredients for pastry dough :
200gm all purpose flour
30gm icing sugar
100gm water + 1/2 tspn vinegar
1/2 tspn pandan extract
180gm all purpose flour
(1) mix together ingredients dough (B) till soft dough is formed, set aside.
(2) for dough (A), combine flour& sugar into a big mixing bowl till well mixed, then rub in shortening till everything is well cooperated.
(3) next, stir water mixture into dough (A) dry ingredients till soft & moist elastic dough is formed. Leave to rest for 20 minutes before further process.
(4) now, divide both dough into 2 portions each then wrap dough (B) into dough (A).
(5) flatten the wrap dough by using a roller pin to form a prolong rectangle shape (as picture shown above), then by using your hand, roll dough from the shorter end to the other end like swiss roll.(6) again, flatten the roll dough by pressing it with the rolling pin then roll to form a flat prolong rectangle shape as well, in the opposite way round.
(7) now, roll the shorter end to the other end to form a swiss roll again.
(8) flatten both swiss roll dough into 10x6" large rectangle shape.
(10) again, put the two cut dough together by facing the same direction, as picture shown below.
10 pcs @ 60gm pandan mung beans/dou yong paste
100gm spicy chicken floss
TO ASSEMBLE :
Simply flatten mung bean paste and fill in 1 tablespoon of chicken floss, wrap to cover everything and shape into ball. Press the ball filling to make sure its firm enough.
Flatten each portion of pastry dough just by the size to cover the fillings (as shown in the picture on the left), then slowly push pastry dough to the end of the meeting point and press to seal everything up.
Finally, fried pastry till golden brown and leave cool.