Kam Ling Snow Skin Mooncake Copycat @ 金宝金陵冰皮月饼
50gm glutinous rice flour
20gm wheat flour / ding fun
30gm rice flour
1/2 tspn banana essence
2 TB corm oil
* Red bean paste fillings : 250gm (round dough ball into 80gm each)
* Store bought Tong Garden roasted sunflower seeds
(1) combine everything into a bowl & mix well cooperated.
(2) steamed mixture over high heat for 20 minutes then set aside to cool completely.
(3) next, transfer steamed dough to working table and knead dough till smooth with oil coating hand. Its best to use crisco shortening to coat with your hand Then divide into 3 portions.
(4) insert some roasted sunflower seeds into each red bean paste fillings, then round it.
(5) now, flatten & round the mochi dough between two plastic sheets then wrap in the red bean fillings. Then slowly push mochi dough to the meeting point to seal it.
(6) once its done, coat dough ball with cooked glutinous rice flour or koh fun.then press it with a mooncake mould. Keep chilled before serving.