150gm all purpose flour
50gm black sesame seeds, toasted & slightly pound
20gm icing sugar
50gm cold butter, chopped
110gm all purpose flour
(1) For dough A, combine flour & sugar into a big bowl then rub int butter till everything well cooperated.
(2) stir in water to form a soft dough and set aside to rest for 30 minutes.
(3) for dough B, combine everything till well cooperated then divide into 6 portions.
(4) for dough A, divide into 6 portions as well then wrap in dough B to form a ball.
(5) further rolling process please refer as here., & for the pressing part please refer here.
(6) now, flatten dough by pressing both end inward then roll it out into round shape where it is big enough to wrap the dou yong fillings.
(7) next, seal the wrapped dough and again slightly flatten it with the rolling pin. Place pastry to baking tray lined with parchment paper.
(8) top the pastry with syrup coated sunflower seeds then bake at preheated oven 195'C for about 25 minutes or till brown.
Note : you may use egg glazing for the topping but I've chosen not to, where my vegetarian friends can enjoy it as well.
Ingredients used for filling :
* dou yong / mung bean fillings : 510gm (85gm per portion)
* 50gm sunflower seeds , toasted
* 100gm walnut, toasted & crashed
(mix together seed & walnut into dou yong till everything well cooperated)
Ingredients used for topping :
* 50gm sunflower seeds, non toasted
* 1 TB golden syrup
(mix together sunflower seeds & golden syrup till everything well coated)