Kampung Fried Rice

Kampung Fried Rice(Nasi Goreng Kampung) is a very popular food among Malaysians. This is a kind of villagers' cooking recipe. There isn't any special ingredients in the fried rice. They only use the left over rice from yesterday to make a dish for the day. Normally, they will put in whatever they have in the kitchen such as onion, ginger, chili, egg, ikan bilis, salt and pepper.

No expensive things!




I cooked this Kampung fried rice for lunch today because there's some left over rice from yesterday and I don't know what to do with it! This is also one of my husband's favourite dish. I used very little cooking oil in this cooking (just enough to fried the eggs), otherwise the rice will be too oily. And I also added in some vege. Well, want to have a try?


**Fried the rice untill it pops around on the wok/frying pan. It tastes better.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...