Water dough **
200gm all purpose flour
- combine everything together to make a dough. Rest for 10mins.
- divide in 20gm per pce.
140gm all purpose flour
1tbsp custard powder
- combine everything together to make a dough. Rest for 10min.
- divide in about 10gm per pce.
- place an oil dough inside to the water dough.
- use roling pin to roll the dough flat.
- roll up the pastry in swiss roll style, and roll flat again.
- final roll up the pastry in swiss roll style again, and leave aside.
- then cut the pastry in half and roll out flat into oblong shape.
- place in the kaya jam and fold into half.
- pleat the edges neatly so that kaya jam won't leak out.
- place the pastry onto the baking tray and brush with egg wash.
- bake at 185'c for 25mins untill golden brown.
- here you are, hot and crispy kaya puff. Hm...m..Look so yummy!!!