Saturday, December 12, 2009

Somewhere I Shouldn't Miss !

Singapore Zoo is definitely somewhere I shouldn't miss every visit! My kids love it so much especially these polar bears.

This is mother polar bear name 'SHEBA'. She's now 33 years old, if not mistaken. I still remember when the first time I visited her, she was only 2-3 years old.

And this is her baby boy name 'Inuka'. He's now 19 years old. I've once visited him when he was about 1-2 years old. He's so cute and he still is... hahaha.... Oh boy, he is huge! But both of them are less active than usual now.
Just look at him! Love seeing him in the water. Huge huh!!!
I love this picture the most! Glad that I be able to catch this shot while he was trying to dive into the water.
He is actually taking his afternoon snack at that moment. They're feeding him water melon, some meat and some live fishes. He did a little hunting!

~ The White Tiger ~ Really gorgeous!

~ Cheetah ~ Best body shape ever! haha.....

~ Sloth ~ And this is another favourite picture! Just look at the little one, enjoying his/her nap. Extreme cute!
I'm actually looking forward to those panda bears which is coming in another 2 more years. Pretty excited!

16 comments:

Lyndsey said...

What fantastic photos! I love going traveling with you!

Jeannie said...

OMG, I haven't been to the zoo for years! Those pictures sure brought back memories of the days when I took my sons to the zoo.

alison said...

beautiful photos!

Heavenly Housewife said...

Great pictures! I love the swimming bear and the sloth. I have a lot in common with the sloth you know :D. Have a wonderful weekend *kisses* HH

Angie's Recipes said...

I love to visit zoo too! The pictures are stunning!

Anncoo said...

Kristy ~ Every country I go, will definitely visit the animals in the zoo :D Did you visit the night safari too?~~ and did you go to Phoon Huat?

My Little Space said...

Lyndsey : Thanks! Before go for real, let us travel by pictures first.

Jeannie : I think you should start planning for the upcoming trip cause the panda bears are coming over in another 2 years time.

Alison : Hope you enjoy the pictures with Simon! I'm sure he'll love the polar bears as well.

HH : Which one did you mean, the mother or the cub? hahaha.... You too, enjoy yourself!

Angie : Zoo is an amazing place to visit especially the kids.

Anncoo : Yes, I went to the Clementi branch. My younger brother took me there and then I went home by myself. I bought the cake decoration sheets. I think the price is quite reasonable! I was like strolling around checking out if there's any new stuffs. I found one but not willing to buy it..too expensive! You know, those rubber baking tray! REally really gorgeous. Maybe in future when I really need them I'll buy it. Thanks so much for your info, otherwise I won't be able to get them.

Have a wonderful weekend, Ladies!

Cheers, Kristy

Mary said...

What wonderful photographs! I really loved seeing the animals. The white tiger is so rare, we rarely get to see them.

Claudia said...

I can watch polar bears swim forever - they seem to take huge enjoyment from it. The tigers are magnificent! How fun to see the sme animal from your childhood.

Elra said...

Oh my goodness, itu Harimau Putih cantik sekali.

Cinnamon-Girl Reeni♥ said...

What great pictures! Love those polar bears! Their cute!

Chow and Chatter said...

great zoo i need to take Jasmine!

My Little Space said...

Mary, Reeni & Claudia : Thanks! Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Rebecca : You should bring Jasmine to Zoo sometime.There's so much more to learn. I used to bring my kids to supermarket to learn all about veggies, fruits, can food, drinks and many more.... when they were little.

Elra : Kak sukakan Harimau-ke ataupun bulu kulitnya??? hahaha... Saya suka bulu kulitnya bersama-sama dengan badannya yang HIDUP!

Have a great day!

Cheers, Kristy

Velva said...

Welcome back from what was a wonderful vacation to Singapore.
I am always amazed at the beauty of animals and watching them is a reminder what a gift that they are to our world. Lovely photos!

Shirley said...

Lovely pictures! The polar bear dive is a great shot!

MaryMoh said...

I love Singapore zoo too. Was there when my eldest was very small. I remember her chasing a peaccok. Lovely photos. Polar bear is my favourite animal.....look so magnificent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...