1-1/2 cup sugar
1 tspn vanilla extract
1 tspn rum/kirsch
2 cups flour
2 cups cranberry (fresh/dried)
1/2 cup pecan, roasted & roughly crashed
1/2 cup walnut, roasted & roughly crashed
2 tbsp brown sugar
- beat egg, flavouring and sugar untill pale and fluffy.
- then whisk in butter untill well mixed.
- stir in flour and mix to combine.
- add in cranberry and mix well.
- then pour batter to a 8" tray lined with parchment paper.
- now, combine all the topping ingredients and mix well.
- spread the nuts over the cake batter.
- bake at 175'c for 50mins.
*I'm telling you...this is DANGEROUS!!!!!