Double Chocolate Doughnut With Almond Praline

DOUGHNUTS!!! I guess no one could ever resist doughnuts. I have actually tried a few doughnut recipes and haven't found a perfect one before this. So, I think I have to thank Elin for sharing this great recipe. Yes, Elin, it tastes excellent...just like Krispy Kreme!

Ingredients :

(A)
130ml milk
2 tspn yeast
1 egg, lightly beaten

(B)
200gm bread flour
60gm all purpose flour
50gm cocoa powder
1/2 tbsp instant coffee powder
1/2 spn salt
1-1/2 tbsp sugar
25gm butter

Topping :

150gm chocolate, melted
1 cup almond praline, crashed

Method :

- combine ingredients (A) and leave to rest for 10 mins.
- then combine (A) into (B) and mix untill well combined.
- leave to proof for 1/2 hour and then chill for 1/2 hour.




- flatten the dough, shape the dough out with doughnut mould.
- then leave to rise for 1/2 hour and then deep fry the dough untill golden brown.
- leave cool then decorate cool doughnuts with melted chocolate and almond praline.

I have actually made two batches of doughnuts. One is plain and the other one is chocolate flavour! Just as what my son has requested! He loves it so much. Well, I have to say I love it very much as well. So, enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...