2 tspn yeast
1 egg, lightly beaten
200gm bread flour
60gm all purpose flour
50gm cocoa powder
1/2 tbsp instant coffee powder
1/2 spn salt
1-1/2 tbsp sugar
150gm chocolate, melted
1 cup almond praline, crashed
- combine ingredients (A) and leave to rest for 10 mins.
- then combine (A) into (B) and mix untill well combined.
- leave to proof for 1/2 hour and then chill for 1/2 hour.
- flatten the dough, shape the dough out with doughnut mould.
- then leave to rise for 1/2 hour and then deep fry the dough untill golden brown.
- leave cool then decorate cool doughnuts with melted chocolate and almond praline.
I have actually made two batches of doughnuts. One is plain and the other one is chocolate flavour! Just as what my son has requested! He loves it so much. Well, I have to say I love it very much as well. So, enjoy!