Sorry that I went missing for couple of days! Something came up..... my father-in-law was missing from Seremban Hospital on Monday (17th) at around 5.30pm. Yes, he has slight amnesia. Luckily, my hubby & I found him four hours later (around 9.45pm) at Terminal One bus station. Thank god! He really scared us! The strange thing was my hubby's elder siblings went round the same bus station for a couple of times but see him no where! Whatever so, I'm glad he's back safe and sound. Guess, we can't help it either when the same thing happened on us one day, right! Even now, I could easily forgeting things... Joycee advised we should use more post-it notes to keep us reminded things to do. I use it almost everyday! hehe...
It's been a busy week. Not much cooking has been done...... So, I've made something simple. And here's the recipe.
3 chicken whole legs
salt & pepper
2 tspn five spice powder
1/2 cup freshly grounded garlic & ginger
- make three deep cuts to the chicken meat.
- marinade chicken with salt, pepper & five spice powder.
- stuff grounded garlic & ginger in the chicken meat , then leave aside for about 1/2 hour.
- pan fried the chicken untill the skin turned slightly brown.
- then place them to a baking tray and bake at 185'C for 35-40 mins or untill golden brown.
- serve hot.