this site. I am so excited and would love to try it out someday. But for the time being, I have found mine by using black grapes. I'll have to say the colour is awesome.
And here's what I did.
300gm bread flour
1 tbsp yeast
3 tbsp sugar
1/2 tspn salt
1 egg (whole egg)
120ml black grape sauce/thick puree
Ingredients for Streusel topping :
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup all purpose flour
(cream butter & sugar till fluffy, stir in flour to form a soft dough then wrap with plastic sheet and keep refrigerated)
(1) combine flour, yeast, sugar, egg & grape sauce into a big mixing bowl, stir to form a soft dough.
(2) then add in salt & butter, knead dough till well mixed & smooth.
(3) set aside to rest for an hour or till double in size. It's best to keep it somewhere warm or in the oven with a cup of hot water..
(4) now, punch dough to release air and place it to a slightly floured working table and again knead to smooth.
(5) divide into 8 portions, then cover with damp kitchen tower & let to rest for 10 mins.
(6) shape dough into a ball & arrange to a 9" greased baking tray.
(7) brush with egg glazing then spread streusel crumb all over the top.
(9) again set aside to rest for about 30mins.
(9) finally bake at preheated oven 185'C for about 12-15mins or till golden brown.
# Ingredients for black grape sauce :
1/2 kg seedless black grapes
3 tbsp sugar
Method : (similar to here)
Tips for cleaning grapes : squeeze about 1/2 " toothpaste to one of your palm then rub between two hands. Once nicely spread, rub grapes between your palms and rinse with clean water. Then dry them with kitchen tower.
Finally, puree the grapes and place them to a non-stick sauce pan together with sugar. Let them simmer till nice & thick. Leave cooled completely before used.
I'm sending this to Wild Yeast Blog @ YeastSpotting.