(recipe inspired by Rosa)
350gm all purpose flour
1 tbsp + 2 tspn baking powder
170gm cold butter, diced
1 large egg, beaten
2 tbsp milk
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 tspn cinnamon powder (optional)
(1) combine flour, cinnamon powder, baking powder and sugar into a big bowl.
(2) add in butter and rub till butter is well combined with flour.
(3) add in raisins, egg & milk then mix to form a soft dough.
(4) place dough to a slightly floured working table and roll out flat about 5mm thickness.
(5) then shape dough with any cutter.
(6) finally. cook them over low heat on non-stick frying pan till brown or cooked.
The special sauce for this special treat. I bet you all will love it too.
Ingredients for Sweet Plum Sauce :
4 large fresh plum, pureed
3 tbsp sugar
combine both ingredients to a non-stick sauce pan and let it simmer till thicken, about 10 mins. (the colour looks darker) Keep refrigerated once it's cool.