Sweet Plum Sour Cream Cheesecake
So, here's what I did.
200gm digestive biscuit (chocolate Tiger biscuit), finely crushed
50gm toasted pistachio, roughly chopped
125gm butter, melted
(mix all ingredients to combine and then press it to a 9" tray, keep refrigerated till set)
500gm cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp corn flour
230gm sour cream
100ml sweet plum puree
2 tbsp lemon juice
(1) beat together cream cheese and sour cream till smooth.
(2) add in the remaining ingredients and mix till well combined.
(3) pour mixture to biscuit base tray and then bake at preheated oven at 160'C for about 90mins or till set.
(4) once it's done, leave to cool completely before keep refrigerated overnight which is the best. And serve one the following day.
For Sweet Plum Sauce
3/4 to 1 cup sweet plum sauce or puree
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp gelatine (soaked with 1/3 cup water)
(1) simmer plum puree and sugar with a non-stick pot till lukewarm, for plum puree..
(2) then stir in soaked gelatine till dissolved, do not boil them. For plum sauce, melt gelatine over a double boiler then stir in & mix well with the warmed sauce.
(3) remove from heat and leave it slightly cool before spread over the cake top.
(4) keep refrigerated till set before serving.