400gm bread flour
120gm mixed seeds & roll oats
2 tspn yeast
2 tbsp heavy cream
1 tspn salt
(1) combine flour, yeast and 80gm mix seeds & roll oats into a big bowl.
(2) stir in water & cream to form a soft dough, then add in salt & butter and knead till smooth.
(3) set aside to rest for 90mins or till double in size.
(4) then place dough to working table and knead to release air from dough.
(5) shape it and brush surface with water, roll dough over the remain mixed seeds & roll oats.
(6) now, place it to baking tray and set aside for 45mins or till double in size. (I sprinkled the dough with some flour and then make a nice cut to the center.)
(7) finally, bake at preheated oven 185'C for about 30 mins.
I'm sending this to Wild Yeast Blog @ Yeast Spotting.