gelatine which isn't suitable for vegetarian consumer....just like this one here. So, always remember to read the ingredients carefully before heading to the counter.
1-3/4 cup all purpose flour
3 tbsp corn flour
1-1/2 tbsp nori flakes
1-1/2 tspn baking powder
1/2 tspn baking soda
1/2 tspn salt
60gm cold butter, diced
230gm sour cream
30gm blue cheese, diced
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese for topping
*some milk for glazing
*some diced bak kwa (optional)
(1) combine flour. baking powder, baking soda, salt & nori flakes into a big bowl and mix well.
(2) add in cold butter and rub with flour till well combined.
(3) now, stir in blue cheese and sour cream to form a soft dough.
(4) shape dough and then cut into sizes as desired.
(5) brush the top dough with milk glazing and spread on cheddar cheese.
(6) finally, bake at 210'C for about 20 mins.
I'm joining #Dairy Breakfast Club at Tidymom. And this scone will definitely a morning goodness for the family.