2 whole boneless chicken legs
300gm fish paste (thin spread)
salt & pepper
a dash of ground rosemary
2-3 tbsp cornflour
- marinade chicken meat with salt & pepper and ground rosemary, for about an hour.
- spread fish paste to the inner side of the meat.
- preheat frying pan with just enough cooking oil for frying.
- coat stuffed chicken meat with corn flour.
- then place it to the hot oil and fry over medium heat.
- slowing fry the chicken untill golden brown.
- remove fried chicken from frying pan and then bake at 160'c for 20 mins.
- and keep warm in the oven untill serve.
This stuffed chicken is quite flavourful. I think it's a great match between the two, the tender chicken meat with the spongy fish paste! And it's perfect to go along with a nice bowl of vinegrate salad and some mashed potatoes. Or you may also add in a little plum sauce for extra flavouring to eat with rice. So, enjoy!