4 whole chicken legs
salt & pepper to taste
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tspn ground rosemary
1 cup mayonnaise/tartar sauce/mustard sauce
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- preheat oven at 200'c.
- season to taste with salt, pepper, ground rosemary and oil.
- bake the chicken, skin side down untill cooked for about 45mins.
- then place the chicken skin side up and spread on the sauce as desire.
- coat with breadcrumbs and reduce oven heat to 180'c.
- return the chicken to the oven for another 20-25mins or untill golden brown.
Ta...da.... Chicken is ready to serve!
You can also make your own sauce for the spreading. For me, I've chosen the hassle free sauce! hehe.... Yet, I still think tartar sauce goes pretty good with the chicken. Well, what about you?