Ingredients for Chocolate Sponge :
6 large eggs, separated
95gm cake flour
15gm cocoa powder
1/2tspn instant coffee powder
*one large packet graham crackers/digestive biscuits
- place biscuits to a 10x13" (or 9x11") tray lined with parchment paper.
- beat egg white and sugar untill foamy & stiff.
- add in egg yolk each at a time and whisk untill well combined.
- stir in dry ingredients slowly and mix well.
- pour batter to cover the biscuits.
- and then bake at 160'c for 30-40mins.
Lavender Meringue :
180gm egg white (or 6 egg white)
1 tspn ground lavender
* 1/2 cup dulce de leche
- whisk egg white and sugar untill foamy & stiff.
- stir in ground lavender and mix well.
- spread dulce de leche to the chocolate sponge.
Then cover with meringue. Finally, bake at 220'c untill golden brown.
I only spread a thin layer of dulce de leche which is just nice. And with the addition of lavender, the meringue smell terrific! Hope you guys will enjoy this as much as I do. Have a great weekend everyone!
Before ending this, I would like to thank a few of my fellow foodie friends for these wonderful awards. I am truly honoured. And I would like to dedicate these awards to all my foodie blogger. Thank you for all your support, especially Mary @ One Perfect Bite. Mary started following my blog ever since the beginning. Thank you, Mary. So guys, please feel free to stop by to collect the awards. Thank you!
Thank you very much Ann @ Anncoo's hobby.
BLESSINGS....FROM ME TO ALL!