Saturday, October 30, 2010
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Luckily, this is a very simple flat bread recipe. Or else will take me hours to finish making it while chatting with hubby. haha...
I'll have to say no one is perfect! But at least we tried to be a good human being with a heart. I mean even a doctor or teacher without a heart, they're not considered as successful. Well, this is of coz my personal opinion! I would love to listen to yours if you have anything to say about this!
Before ending this, I would like to give Chaya @ My Sweet & Savory a big THANK for passing me this wonderful award. I am truly honoured to be apart of this. Thank you very much, Chaya.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Now, here's the recipe
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Due to the use of egg white, the outer layer of this little cake became real crisp while the inner is spongy. Plus, the addition of meal nuts just giving it a total kick. Over more, this is an extreme easy recipe to follow and kids friendly. I'm sure this is something that you would love to share & enjoy with your family. So, have fun!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
Ingredients for Cilantro Pesto :
The pesto sauce smell terrific! Oh.... can't wait to take a bite on it.
I think the tomato slices work so well with pesto and the cheese. And the addition of chopped sausage in the middle just about the right amount to flavour up the whole thing. Absolutely marvellous! From top to bottom, everything homemade. And I'm proud to feed my kids with these. Enjoy and remember to have fun!
Saturday, October 16, 2010
And here's what I did.
(1) combine 2 cups flour, sugar, salt and yeast in a big mixing bowl.
(2) heat milk with butter on low heat untill the butter is jsut melted.
(3) remove from heat and add in water & vanilla extract.
(4) stir milk mixture into flour untill evenly moist.
(5) then add egg little by little untill well incorporated.
(6) now, add in the remaining 3/4 cup flour to form a soft dough.
(it should be a little sticky)
(7) leave it aside to rest for an hour or untill double it size.
(8) punch down the dough and place dough to a floured working table.
(9) knead dough untill smooth.
(10) roll the dough out flat in a long rectangle shape and cut in 3 portion.
(11) spread on the melted butter and sprinkle chopped sausage, shredded cheese and onion onto dough.
(12) roll it up one by one continuously untill it form a gigantic swiss roll.
(13) place roll dough to a 8" round tray lined with parchment paper.
(14) let it rest for about 30 mins
(15) finally, bake at 170-175'C for about 25-30 mins or untill brown.
(16) leave the bread stand in the tray for about 10 mins before removing it from the tray.
The bread turned out perfectly and it's actually out of my expectation! ^_^ And am glad everything went well.
Here is a little contribution from me! Hope you guys will love it too. Wishing all having a wonderful World Bread Day!
Friday, October 15, 2010
1Litre full cream milk
1/2 cup yoghurt ( I used 150gm)
1 tpsn vinegar/lemon juice
1/2 tspn salt
(1) combine all ingredients in a pot and mix well.
(2) bring mixture to a boil and then boil over low heat untill the milk is curdled.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
2 cups full cream milk