And here's what I did.
200gm icing sugar
480gm all purpose flour
180gm rice flour
100gm ground black sesame seeds/powder
1/4 tpsn baking soda
1/4 tpsn baking powder
2 tspn salt
(1) combine both flour, black sesame powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a big bowl and mix well.
(2) cream butter and icing sugar untill fluffy.
(3) then fold in the dry ingredients and mix to combine to form a soft dough.
(4) use a small portion of dough and slightly flatten it then cut with desire cookie cutter.
(5) place it to baking tray and keep chilled for about 30 mins.
(6) finally bake at preheated oven 140'C for 35 mins for small size cookies, 150'C for about 30 mins for bigger size cookies.
(7) leave cool before transferring to wire rack.