And here's the recipe.
1-1/2 cup brown sugar
150gm white chocolate, chopped
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups flour
3 tspn baking powder
(1) melt butter, sugar, milk and chocolate in a saucepan without boiling it.
(2) then transfer mixture into a big bowl and cool for 15mins.
(3) stir in egg, flour & baking powder and mix well.
(4) pour batter into a 8" tray lined with parchment paper.
(5) bake at preheated oven at 165-170'c for about one(1) hour & 30mins.
(7) finally, ganache with spreadable white chocolate.
It's very common to have crack top mud cake especially by using a 8" pan. So, don't worry! Just turn the cake upside down. It looks as gorgeous!
To prevent crack top : Use a 9" pan and cover the top with aluminium foil, bake for about an hour. Then remove the foil and bake for another 30mins.
Ingredient for White Chocolate ganache :
130ml heavy cream
350gm white chocolate, chopped
(bring cream to a boil in a small saucepan and pour it over the chopped chocolate, stir untill chocolate melts and keep refrigerated untill spreadable.)Perfect colour for the perfect cake...... colour of mud.*sigh* You dare to eat! haha....