Bread Crumb & Coconut Crusted Fish Fillet Burger

Remember I had my very first McD Fillet O Fish burger when I was 8 or 9 ! That is the first time I visited Singapore with my grandfather. We were staying with my uncle, one of my father's younger sibling. He's a police officer back then but already retired now. And that is the very first time, my uncle introduced me to McDonald, an unfamiliar name to me as a small town girl. ha... He said McD has the best fish burger ever and suggested me to give it a try. And I did... wow.... that is something ! The best food I ever eaten . Totally unforgettable! Untill today, I'm still very addicted to it.

And today, I am making my very own McD Fillet O Fish at home.

Ingredients :
4 burger size fish fillet
salt & pepper
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 cup bread crumb
1/2 cup flour
2 eggs, lightly beaten

Method :
(1) marinade fish fillet with salt & pepper to taste.
(2) simply coat fish fillet with flour.
(3) then dip it to beaten eggs, make it's well coated.
(4) cover the fish fillet with coconut & bread crumb mixture.
(5) finally, pan fry them untill cooked with just enough butter.

The desiccated coconut is total surprise to me. So coincidence that I have not enough bread crumb for the coating and decided to add in the coconut. No regret at all ! It was fantastic.

Yes, this is the filling that I've been looking for. Hot thick crusted fish fillet in the middle of my burger bread. So, do you think you can still go to bed without having one of these tonight???? haha.... Sweet dream !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...