Ingredients for Curry Sweet Potato Filling :
300gm sweet potatoes, diced
1 large onion, diced
200gm minced chicken fillet
1 tbsp curry powder
2 tspn light soy sauce
* thickening : 1/2 cup water + 1 tspn corn starch
(1) marinade minced meat with a little salt & pepper and sesame oil.
(2) preheat a frying pan with enough oil to fry the sweet potatoes untill brown or cooked.
(3) set aside the cooked sweet potatoes and withdraw partial of oil.
(5) next add in sweet potato and switch to medium heat, and let to cook for one minute.
(6) add in the seasoning and mix well.
(7) finally, stir in thickening and off the heat once it has thickened.
It's still best to prepare this a day or two before used. Keep them chilled or frozen.
Yeap, more is coming up after this! Stay tune.