150gm young shredded coconut (1/2 coconut)
6 kaffir leaves
2 tbsp sugar
1-1/2 tspn salt
Blended Paste :
80gm dried shrimps, soaked & pounded
3 large red hilies
7 birdeyes chilies
2 stalk lemongrass, thinly sliced
2 tspn turmeric powder
(1) keep the shredded coconut refrigerated overnight, it works better the next day.
(2) preheat frying pan with 1/2 cup cooking oil.
(3) stir in blended paste and simmer over medium heat untill fragrant.
(4) add in shredded coconut once it's ready and mix to combine.
(5) keep on stirring untill the mixture became fragrant and a little dry.
(6) off the heat, leave cool before used.