Easter Day Special

Happy Belated Easter Day to all! I've been tagged and here's my 5 course meal for the party. A big thank you to these lovely blogger for your invitation, Katrina, Lena, Anncoo & Ah Tze. I'm saving the tagging game till the next Easter. So Enjoy!


Here's the light opening. Bloody Red Hot Mocktail to keep you cooled.

This will definitely keep your appertite going. Sweet & sour Mango Salad to keep your belly growling for more.

Now, here comes the pre-main course, Sate Lilit Indonesia. Just nice to fill up 30% of your empty stomach.

Ta...da....Mdm, your meal is served! Main course : Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Tuna Chowder. Do you want extra cheese???
WAIT!!!! You're not going home without the desserts. Beignet Apple Pudding! Do enjoy it. :o)

Before ending the party, I would like to take this opportunity to thank the following fellow blogger for passing me these wonderful awards. I'm honoured to be apart of this. Thank you very much to our lovely Esther & Passionate About Baking.

I am dedicating these awards to all of my loving blogger buddies. Please do feel free to drop by and collect the buttons.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...