3 banana, mashed
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup water
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tspn salt
3-2/3 cups bread flour
3 tspn yeast
3 tbsp olive oil
*1/2 cup chocolate chips
*extra flour for coating
(1) combine flour, yeast, sugar and salt into a big mixing bowl.
(2) combine milk, water & banana and mix well.
(3) now, stir milk mixture and egg into the dry ingredients to for form a soft dough.
(4) add in oil and continue kneading for another 2 mins. ( the dough is a little sticky~do not add in extra flour)
(5) then set aside to rest for an hour or untill double it size.
(6) again knead the dough till smooth before placing it to the working table.
(7) slightly floured the working, place on the dough and divide into 8 portions.
(8) roll each dough flat and place in the chocolate chips, then roll it into swiss roll and place it to the baking tray.
(9) again leave to rest for another 20 mins.
(10) finally, bake at preheated ove 180-185'C for 20-25mins.
The crust looks incredible eventhough without the spread of egg glaze.
The additional of banana is always my desire in breadmaking and I finally done it. The bread is soft and crispy at the same time. And with the special flavour, life is completely a fairytale. Enjoy!