300gm macaroni, boiled to soft
150gm chicken breast, diced
1 large onion, diced
100gm green beans, sliced extreme thin
100gm mushroom, slightly chopped
1 large tomato, cubed
1 tbsp flour
2 cups milk
1 tspn mixed herbs
1/2 tspn crashed black pepper
salt & pepper to taste
6 slices wholemeal bread, toasted
- preheat frying pan with 3 tbsp butter.
- stir in onion and fried untill fragrant.
- add in chicken, mixed herbs, black pepper and green beans; stir gradually untill about cooked.
- next, add in mushroom; simmer for another minute over medium heat.
- stir in flour and mix well.
- then stir in milk and simmer over low heat untill mixture became a little thicken.
- add in soft macaroni and stir cook for a little while.
- finally, off the heat and place in tomato; mix till well combined.
- top with parmesan cheese and serve with toast.
I can't believe it with my own eyes that my kids actually finished up everything on the plate! Gosh!!! I'm truely happy. Well, I think this is another big success to me!