Saturday, November 14, 2009
Marshmallow Crunch Brownie Bars
Ingredients for Brownie :
250gm dark chocolate
1-1/3 cups all purpose flour
1 tspn baking powder
1/2 tspn salt
4 large eggs
1-2/3 cups sugar
2 tspn vanilla essence
- melt chocolate and butter, leave aside cool for 5 mins.
- combine flour, baking powder and salt together in a separate bowl, mix well
- whisk egg, vanilla essence and sugar together untill well combined.
- then combine all ingredients together and mix well.
- pour batter into a 9x13" baking tray.
- bake at 185'c for 25-30mins.
- next, quickly cover freshly baked brownie with marshmallow.
- return the pan to the oven for another 3 more mins.
Ingredients for Crunch Topping :
150gm dark chocolate
50gm white chocolate
130gm peanut butter jam
1 tbsp butter
1-1/2 cups rice krispies
- melt chocolates, butter and peanut butter jam together.
- then remove from heat and stir in rice krispies, mix well.
- finally, spread mixture evenly over the marshmallow layer.
- refrigerate untill chilled before cutting.
Alright, that's my first bite! mmm....mmm.....
OMG.... you've no idea how good was it! Aaaahhh..... truely satisfied! OK, probably I need to jog for a few more rounds and do a few more push up or whatever. hehe.... Oh, I'm so happy!