Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Awards

First of all, I would like to apologize for not posting these earlier. This lovely bear button and the Sunshine Award were awarded to me by VanillaStrawberrySpringfields. Thank you very much, sweetie! Really appreciate it. Unfortunately, the bear button doesn't blink here as it supposed to!

TO ALL MY FOODIE FRIENDS,
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PICK UP THIS LOVELY BEAR BUTTON.

And this HONEST SCRAP button was given by Deanna @ Cooking & Baking With Deanna . Thank you so much for passing this to me, Deanna! I'm honoured, my dear friend. So, I need to list 10 honest things about myself.

(1) Strange but true, I wanted to be a ballroom dancer when I was younger.
(2) I'm a Tae-Kwan-Do green belt holder (when I was 14..hehe!), yet still unable to bit up my hubby. haha....
(3) I wish I could visit to Europe someday.
(4) I want my freedom more than anything else....
(5) I hate wearing high heels.
(6) Haven't put on any serious makeup since my wedding.
(7) I love baking more than cooking.
(8) I'm a gemini.
(9) I grew up in a small place called Siemese Tin (a tin mining company).
(10) I'm a sexy housewife not a desperate housewife!

Hereby, I would like to pass this award to the following foodie friends :

(1) Barbara @ Moveable Feasts
(2) Wendy @ Table For 2...or more
(3) Shirley @ Enriching Your Kid
(4) ReanaClaire @ Caring Is Not Only Sharing
(5) Bob @ Cooking Stuff
(6) Drick @ Drick's Rumbling Cafe
(7) Shelly @ Experimental Culinary Pursuit
(8) Patty @ Zomppa
(9) Lyndsey @ The Tiny Skillet
(10) Reeni @ Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice

I'm also passing this lovley award to the following foodie friends.

(1) Joy @ Joylicious
(2) Trix @ Tasty Trix
(3) Diana @ A Little Bit of Spain in Iowa
(4) Elin @ Elinluv Tidbit's Corner
(5) Alta @ Tasty Eat At Home
(6) Lululu
(7) 5 Star Foodie Culinary Adventures
(8) Hungry dog
(9) 3 Hungry Tummies
(10) Laura @ Little Chef & I
(11) Cheah @ No-Frills Recipes
(12) MaryMoh @ Keep Learning Keep Smiling
(13) Canuck @ Cookin' Canuck
(14) Chin @ Cherry Potato
(15) Penny @ Jeroxie
(16) Laura @ Laura's Pairs Cooking Notebook
(17) Jeannie @ Baking Diary
(18) A Nyonya's Kitchen...for all season
(19) Anncoo @ Anncoo's Hobby
(20) Fimere @ Aux Delicies Des Gourmets
(21) Angie @ Angie's Recipes
(22) Heavenly Housewife
(23) Kak Elra
(24) Alison @ Alison's Trials
(25) Anna @ Chef Wanabe

30 comments:

Vanillastrawberryspringfields said...

Hey sweetie,my pleasure dear sweets....
And there u have loads of goody prizes babes....
And nice to know ya better....
I dont wear high heels too and dont fancy make up too besides Hello Kitty pip balm n sunscreen.
Sexy housewife sounds way way good!!!

penny aka jeroxie said...

Gosh! Thanks very much. I will miss the sunshine soon so this will come in handy :)

pegasuslegend said...

Congrats everyone to these well deserved bloggers! :)

Heavenly Housewife said...

Congrats on your awards daaaaaaahling, you totally deserve them! From one sexy housewife to another ;)
*kisses* HH

Gera @ SweetsFoodsBlog said...

Congrats for the awards and to all the bloggers too!!
Have a great week,
Gera

petite nyonya said...

thank you so much for the sunshine award, & congrats on all yr wonderful awards too. :)

Angie's Recipes said...

Congratulations! And thank you for giving me the SUNSHINE AWARD! :-)

lululu said...

congratulations! And I'm flattered to be given the sunshine award! thank you so much.

Jeannie said...

Congrats Kristy and thanks so much for the awards too. I tried your crystal dumplings and turned out quite good but not as good as yours! Must try again:D

Bob said...

Congratz on the awards and thanks for passing one on to me. :)

Hey, I'm a gemini too!

Claudia said...

Congrats to you and to your blogger friends. It is all so sweet.

Hungry Dog said...

Congratulations on your awards--you deserve them! Enjoyed reading a little bit about you, such fun to get a glimpse of the person behind the blog!

3 hungry tummies said...

Oh Thanks for the award :)

wendyywy said...

Thanks!!

Shelly said...

Aww I've missed so much and I've missed you! :) Thank you for still thinking about me and handing out the award!

Btw, I like cooking more than baking. If we lived closer, we should get together and cook/bake! ANd you are definitely a sexy housewife!

ChrisAu said...

Congrats to the award recipients!

Shirley said...

Thanks Kristy, you are a darling with a great sense of humour. Lol!

MaryMoh said...

Thank, thanks, thanks for the award. Appreciate very much indeed!

Anncoo said...

Hi Kristy:
Thank you so much for passing another award to me again. Love this sunshine award. Thanks again ;)

Laura in Paris said...

Congratulations, you know I love your blog - and thank you!

alison said...

oh,kristy,you are so kind to me,thank you very much!i love your sense of humour!

Fimère said...

bravo pour tous ces prix ils sont mérité et merci d'avoir pensé à moi tu es un amour c'est un honneur pour moi
bonne journée

Belinda @zomppa said...

You're so sweet - and so are these mantous!!! - I LOVE that you wanted to be a ballroom dancer...you still can! The Zomppas.

Laura said...

Congrats on all your awards, and thank you for thinking of me! Hugs and kisses :-)

Joy said...

Congrats on always receiving SO MANY AWARD Kristy!! And you are always so kind and gracious when it comes to passing them along. Thank you for giving me this award, you have truly made my day. I wish I could give you a big hug and kiss but for now this will just have to do! *HUG* *Kiss*
Have a great weekend love!

Elra said...

Oh gosh,
I forgot to thank you for this wonderful award. Terima kasih!!!!!!

Trix said...

You are so sweet!!! Thank you so much, I am very flattered - and honored to be in such great company! xoxo!

Cinnamon-Girl said...

Thanks for the award you sexy thing!

Diana Bauman said...

Kristy - Thank you so much for the award!! You just made my day!! Big hugs!!!

cherry potato said...

Hi, Kristy, very thanks for your award!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...