Sunflower & Flax Seed Bread
You can toast it or make sandwiches or just have it plain... Well, I'm having it with my Nutella and also toast it with some butter. What about you???
After taking steamed buns for the past few days, I think it's about time to have some nice loaf of bread! I bought some flax seeds two months ago and the packing is still perfectly sealed. I just found out flax seeds is actually rich in Omega-3 fatty acid which is good for our health. Flax seeds look a little bigger than sesame seeds and its come in brown & yellow. Click here for more info. And here, what I did!
1-1/3 cups water
2 tbsp butter
3 tbsp honey
1 tspn salt
1-1/2 cups bread flour
1-1/3 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup flax seeds
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 tspn yeast
- add all ingredients together to form a soft dough.
- leave to rest for an hour.
- then punch out the air from the dough and knead till smooth.
- roll flat the dough and roll it up like swiss roll.
- place it to a 9x5" baking tray and proof for 30-40 mins.
- finally, bake at 190' for 40 mins or untill golden brown.