However, here's my recipe.
2 whole boneless chicken leg, sliced in medium size
100gm slightly smashed ginger
50gm spring onion, cut in about one inch long
salt & pepper to taste
1 tspn corn starch
1/2 cup rice wine/red wine/'shao xing' wine
3/4 tbsp crashed black pepper
*thickening : 1 tspn corn starch + 1/4 cup water
- marinade chicken meat with salt & pepper, sesame oil and cornstarch, leave aside.
- preheat frying pan/wok with 2 tbsp cooking oil.
- stir in ginger, black pepper and the chicken meat, stir fry over high heat for about 30sec.
- add in wine and lower down the heat, let it simmer untill cooked.
- finally, stir in thickening and spring onion.
- off the heat once the gravy is thick enough and serve.
Hmm...mm...... yummm! By the way, I'm sure everyone would be interested in sharing your postnatal experienced with all of us especially for those mother to be. Please make a comment and share!