'qing ming' prayer at hubby's ancestors' grave yard this weekend. 'Qing ming' is a very important day to all the Chinese. It's all about respect and tradition. But remember, still most importantly respect and taking good care of the elderly at home while they're still alive and not after their passing. In other hand, this is also to show the next generation how the elderly supposed to be treated and hopefully they'll treat you the same way when you get older one day. :o)
100gm mashed pumpkin
1/2 tspn ovalette (optional)
2 tspn baking powder
200gm all purpose flour
*1/2 cup raisins
(1) in a bowl, combine flour & baking powder then in another bowl mix together pumpkin & milk.
(2) beat sugar & eggs till fluffy & pale.
(3) add in vanilla essence & ovalette, beat till well combined.
(4) now, alternately stir in flour mixture & pumpkin mixture till everything well mixed.
(5) finally add in raisins and pour batter to a 7-8" tray lined with parchment paper.
(6) steamed for 20 mins over high heat.
(7) leave cool completely before slicing.