Let me show you the first method.
Ingredients for enzyme juice :
3 apples, cubed (grapes or any other fruits)
4 tbsp organic sugar
(1) place apples and sugar into a clean jar.
(2) add in filtered water (till water just about to cover apples).
(3) keep it cover and set aside for 3 days or till fermentation reaches top form. (where you can see more & more bubbles appeared on the surface)
(4) once it's ready, strain out the water where you can roughly get 1-1/2 cup of it.
(5) keep refrigerated after bottling.