400gm bread flour
100gm wholewheat Bran
2 tspn yeast
2 tbsp sugar
1 tspn salt
1 small egg
Dukkah mixture :
50gm toasted hazelnut, crushed
1-1/2 tbsp black sesame
1 tbsp black peppercorn, crushed
1 tbsp cumin seeds
1/2 tbsp corriander seeds, crushed
# 2 tin cans (D4" x H5-6")
(1) combine flour, brans, yeast & sugar in a big bowl, mix well.
(2) now, stir in water, butter & egg and mix in the salt lastly to form a soft dough.
(3) leave to rest for 30 mins, covered.
(4) then place dough to a slightly floured working table, knead dough till smooth.
(5) divide into 2 portions.
(6) flatten each dough then roll them up like a swiss roll.
(7) then gently place dough to canned food tins/trays and let them rest for an hour or till double in size.
(8) finally, baked at preheated oven 180-185'C for 30 mins.
(9) leave the bread cool for 20 mins before removing them from the cans..
( bread )