Monday, February 20, 2012
Homemade Cilantro Crackers @ Vegan Prawn Crackers
And here's what I did.
400gm potatoes, mashed
300gm tapioca flour
1 tspn baking powder
1-1/2 tspn salt
1/2 tspn pepper
(1) puree ingredients (C) and set aside.
(2) combine ingredients (B) into a big bowl and mix well.
(3) now, combine all ingredients (A), (B) & (C) and knead till soft dough is formed.
(4) divide dough into 4 portions and roll them up separately.
(5) then steam them for 60 mins or 90 mins for bigger sizes.
(6) leave them cool before keeping them refrigerated overnight.
chinese gnocchi that I made not long ago.
I'm sending this to Suresh & Shaz @ Muhibbah Malaysian Monday.
( Asian cuisine, crackers, vegan )