2 tbsp cooking oil
50gm golden syrup
100gm brown sugar
2 tpsn salt
1/2 tpsn cinnamon powder
*140gm popped corn (made from 240gm corn kernels)
(1) combine all ingredients together (except popped corn) into a non-stick pot and bring it to boil.
(2) once the mixture has reaches the soft ball stage, mix in the popped corn.
(3) then spread coated popcorn to a single layer on the trays.
(4) And bake at preheated oven 80'C for an hour. (suggesting 90'C)
(5) leave cool completely and then break into small clusters before storing them into containers.
( snack, popcorn)