Chocolate Banana Square With Cream Cheese Frosting
Just how many of you know what is DANGER ZONE means??? Keep out, stay away, alert.....yeah more or less that's the meaning of it! So, what do you do when you saw this sign??? I'm pretty sure you going to leave them alone and ran away, right! But sometimes, you might not be able to do that....WHY???? Will you run away when you saw a 'DANGER ZONE' sign placed infront of a table of desserts which is free for testing? So, what do you do? Stay and look at the desserts like an idiot or leave them alone or must try, must try, must try......!!! I think the highest percentage should be just go over to check on the desserts and asked if they could be eaten!!! And tell me, what do you think???
Ingredients for cake :
2 large eggs, beaten
250gm cake flour
1 tspn baking powder
1 tspn baking soda
2 banana, mashed
50ml full cream milk
1/2 tspn banana essence
1 cup chocolate chips
- combine flour, baking soda and baking powder together & mix well.
- cream butter and sugar untill fluffy.
- beat in the eggs gradually untill creamy.
- add in milk, banana essence and mashed banana & mix well.
- then stir in flour mixture untill well mixed.
- divide into 2 portion.
- pour 1 portion to a 9x13" baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- sprinkle chocolate chips over the batter.
- then cover it with the other portion of batter.
- bake for 60mins under 175'c or untill cooked.
- leave to cool.
Ingredients for cream cheese frosting :
250gm cream cheese, softened
1-1/2 cup icing sugar
1 tbsp lemon rind
2 tbsp lemon juice
- combine all ingredients together and whisk till fluffy.
- then spread the mixture over the cake and serve.
Hmm..mm....I just can't get enough of these! WARNING...DANGER ZONE! For those who are on diet, please do not enter to this zone....danger, danger,danger......:@ ha ha ha....
Actually, banana cake is not my favourite...not untill today when this thing came out of the oven and when I'm doing the cream cheese frosting over it....Oh my, oh my....I just wanted to have more and more and more. DANGER, DANGER, DANGER....